Monday, February 2, 2009

Home Organization Tip

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On the wall,
But every day I'm growing up
And soon I'll be so tall
That all those little handprints
Will be hard to recall.
So here's a special handprint
Just so you can say
That's how my fingers looked
When I placed them here today.

-Author unknown


Messes multiply; clutter attracts clutter. Do you have a desk or table that collects everyones junk? Clean it off. Have you noticed that when an area is junky other people seem to think it is okay to leave their junk there as well? Try to keep desks and table clear of papers and other items and in return others (with the exception of kids) will think twice before they set something down and leave it.

-Daryl Hoole and Daughters, "The Ultimate Career, The Art of Homemaking For Today."

I hope this one works, I will give it a try on my kitchen desk...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for quoting from the Ultimate Career book. I've been looking for a copy, finally found one, and can't wait till I get it! I love hearing about home organization; not just for me, but for my family, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete