Thursday, February 12, 2009

Great Idea on Listening to the Spirit


My sister-in-law, Sarah, left this great comment. She also told me that her mother kept a separate journal called her prayer journal, to record all of the prayers and answers in.

"I really believe principle, it's one my mum always taught me. She would sometimes write out her prayers, word for word, and wait for the answer and then write them out word for word. Seems kind of daunting doesn't it, but I've tried it and it helps me to focus and makes 'hearing' the Spirit easier, plus I also think its shows Heavenly Father that he can trust you if you put so much effort into trying to listen."
-Sarah


Like Elder Scott's quote from the last post said, it is very important to write these things down, act on any instruction that has been given and then be grateful for the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment