Friday, January 30, 2009

Home Organization Tips


I don't know a lot about home organization yet but I am trying to learn. I bought a book not long ago called "The Ultimate Career, The Art of Homemaking for Today". I will write down a few things that it recommends and I would love to hear what other women do in their homes to keep things organized. Maybe you are just organized in 1 area, if so, please let me know. drennanbakerblog@yahoo.com

I will write a tip a day.

CURTAIL ACCUMULATION AND CONSUMPTION: Avoid putting twenty-five pounds of stuff in a twenty-five pound house. And remember: you do not need to keep everything that comes into your house or buy everything you see.

"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful."

-Daryl Hoole and Daughters,"The Ultimate Career, The Art of Homemaking for Today"

No comments:

Post a Comment