Monday, April 6, 2009

The Power of Women

So, I wasn't out of my first trimester until last week. I thought it ended at week 12 (you would think I'd remember by pregnancy #4) but I kept feeling bad so I asked a friend and she said her doctor said it actually ends at week 14... that was last week for me. I am starting to feel more energy and motivation. I just hope I can keep it going throughout the pregnancy.

I just found a great quote from Sheri Dew in her book, "Saying It Like It Is"

“We are here to influence the world rather than to be influenced by the world. If we could unleash the full influence of covenant-keeping women, the kingdom of God would change overnight.”

1 comment:

  1. You are posting all my faves! She is great and I always loved that quote. It is so true. Wouldn't it be awesome if we all did unleash that power within us?

    ReplyDelete